No need to go far to _change the world – one patient at a time.
Sodexo is seeking a Full-time Registered Dietitian 2 for Corpus Christi Medical Center- Bay Area located in Corpus Christi, Texas. _Corpus Christi Medical Center-Bay Area Hospital is a full-service, 250 bed, acute-care center offering inpatient and outpatient services including a 24-hour emergency department with a Level 2 Trauma unit and Level II/III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Critical care experience is strongly preferred.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care for a variety of inpatient units;
- perform quality improvement initiatives regularly, such as patient satisfaction rounds and monthly test trays;
- educate healthcare team members, including physicians and nurses; and/or
- assist with Food Service Management as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and are licensed in Texas;
- strong clinical knowledge and ability to educate patients of various disease states;
- prior experience in an acute care setting, critical care experience, and CNSC certification preferred;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and/or
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Responsible for providing direct comprehensive nutrition services
-Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..