You are a strategic, innovative Manager ready to help clients optimize their business!
Bring your leadership skills and willingness to learn and lead your team to success and we will provide competitive salary, full benefits, and a challenging and rewarding work experience with a great team! It is an opportunity to be part of the blueprint for success. We are looking for Multi-Service Managers to join our Facilities team. These managers will have experience managing multiple areas in a high speed manufacturing production environment.
We are looking for a manager to support a 12-hour shift that include a rotation of every other weekend. This position will be from 5:00pm to 5:00am.
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Strategic Manager with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Manage the safety of the workplace and employees through safety meetings, safety reviews and feedback
- Supervise the daily operation of the assigned team of up to 40 employees
- Manages and ensures the planning of personnel, equipment, materials, and other critical resources are aligned to the needs of the business
- Analyze production forecasts to anticipate the changing demands of the production departments labor needs for material handlers, hand packing, machine operators, etc
- Ensures the teams are supporting and understanding standard work and quality of the production team
- Trains, develops, retains, recognizes, & manages associates; preparing qualified candidates for personal succession
- Provides clear, consistent feedback, coaching and development opportunities; including timely and meaningful performance appraisals
- Monitors and manages attendance and overtime of associates and reports per company policy
- Ability to learn and assist team in learning new processes and procedures
- Experience in obtaining full resource utilization
- Exposure to Lean principles and proven implementation preferred
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Prior SAP and Microsoft Program proficiency experience
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
Manages the team/work/responsibility of taking finished products off the manufacturing line, packaging into a variety of packing materials, moving to mixing center, palleting, shrink wrapping, etc. Also manages the tracking of end product inventory for the client. Supports the packaging functions of manufactured consumer products in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment, while maintaining strict EH&S, Quality and Cost requirements. The position is essential for the effective management of a very large hourly staff which varies in number based on production output. Controlling Labor costs while maintaining HS&E and Quality are critical to supporting the clients needs to reduce the manufacturing cost of their product.