iOS Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Nov 3, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200193917
Join our Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems (WTE) team and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich peoples' lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience. If you're passionate about technology, we may have the job for you.
- Strong experience writing C++ code in a POSIX environment
- Proven understanding of multi-threaded programming and synchronization
- Broad experience in overall system design and implementation
- Excellent debugging skills
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while expertly driving multiple projects
The Wireless Telephony Communications team is looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer to help develop our next generation of iOS and watchOS products. As a member of our team, you will participate in the development of telephony solutions which Apple's cellular product's use. Your daily duties will include: The design and implementation of new features to the telephony middleware library Defining, planning, and crafting the overall system architectures for our products Work cross functionally with other software teams to design and implement APIs Debugging failures during field, interoperability, and type-approval testing
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Confirmed experience mentoring other team members while leading projects.
- Validated experience with Test Driven Development.
- Experience developing in embedded system environments.
- Experience with git revision control.
- Familiarity with the overall architecture of consumer electronics.
- Experience with Boost C++ libraries a plus.