Sodexo is seeking an Accounting Analyst for a Corporate Services account in Piscataway, New Jersey. This individual will office in Piscataway but also have over-site of another location based in NYC. There is no travel to NYC. This individual will directly report into a Senior Finance Manager and have no direct reports. This analyst will oversee a $10M portfolio between the two locations. This individual will oversee the financials for Food Services and Facilities Management for this prestigious account.
Education : Associates Degree or Equivalent work experience
Work Experience required- 2-3+ years of functional experience
Core Skills / Responsibilities:
- Examine and Analyze operating and financial statement
- Analyze, document, develop and implement departmental recommendations, and reporting for process improvements.
- Knowledge of fundamental accounting principles & practices
- Assist to compile presentations for Financial reporting to Management.
- Manage project tracking system end to end process
- Manage and Supervise Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable processes in place
- Recommend process improvements based on current practices.
- Computer skills –
- Moderate to Advanced Excel proficiency
- Moderate MS Word & Power point proficiency
- Ability to adapt to Sodexo web based technology.
- Tangible Skills –
- Enthusiastic and Positive Attitude towards approaching a challenge
- Detail oriented
- Customer service oriented
- Team spirit
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, healthcare and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
Has working knowledge and experience in own discipline. Assists in the maintenance of accounting policies and controls, fiscal controls, preparing financial reports and safeguarding the organization's assets. Maintains accounting and financial records and reports, including general ledger, financial statements, regulatory and management reports. Continues to build knowledge of the organization, processes and customers. Performs a range of mainly straightforward assignments. Uses prescribed guidelines or policies to analyze and resolve problems. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.