S_odexo is seeking a Senior Director of Clinical Technology Management for CAMC General Hospital in Charleston, West Virginia. This is 4 hospital system around the greater Charleston, WV area. _CAMC provides medical and surgical services to care for patients in the Charleston area and throughout the region at four hospitals and many outpatient locations. This is a new partnership that we just started on November 1, 2020.
Relocation assistance is available.
T_he ideal candidate will have a successful track record of management performance and leadership within the Healthcare Technology industry. Sodexo’s Director of Clinical Technology Management professionals have:
- Successful leadership track record in Clinical Technology Management within a large healthcare environment
- The ability to develop outstanding client relationships. This individual will serve as the main point of contact on site for this new contract.
- Superior business acumen, agility, adept at making decisions and budget management proficiency.
- Strength in coaching and mentoring various levels of employees
- Ability to review and maintain reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, local regulations and Sodexo/Client policies and procedures.
- Ability to ensure a safe work environment for employees by enforcing the execution of all safety programs and makes recommendations for changes as necessary.
- Skills to assess financial risk and opportunities of the account and communicate results to the client and Sodexo senior management; initiate action plans as necessary.
- The commitment to promote and support workplace diversity initiatives.
Apply Now! Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we have CTM positions at numerous client locations across the United States. Continue your search for CTM jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
#clinicaltechnologymanagement #healthcaretechnologymanagement #CTM #HTM
Functions as the in-unit leader for multiple accounts and/or contracts within a defined geography. Single point of contact and/or client liaison in support of a multi-site.
- Monitors operations by planned and unplanned visits to each operating account of the system to plan projects, implement new processes, client interactions, and new technology to ensure sufficient resources.
- Develops business plan and budget w/each account GM that supports the System and District goals – Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data and other financial information to ensure attainment of financial goals for both the client and Sodexo.
- Central Point of Contact for Client Liaison promoting a solid business partnership - assists in contract negotiations for the system.
- Maintains Quality & Company Standards – reviews and maintains reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Sodexo / System Client(s) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for system succession planning/employee development/diversity initiatives/training/constructive counseling. Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Provides strategic leadership to the respective units within the system to maintain client satisfaction and retention