Offshore Catering Jobs
ESS Support Services Worldwide – Offshore Catering Jobs
- Manages foodservice/housekeeping operations of 100+ customers, with catering crew of 10 or more the norm. The typical Executive Steward has excellent communication and leadership skills, has extensive experience planning and costing menus, training staff, and has a positive customer service attitude.
- Manages foodservice/housekeeping operations and is directly responsible for preparing meals while supervising a crew of 7 or less. The typical Steward has good communication and leadership skills, can plan and cost menus, train staff, and has a positive customer service attitude.
Night Cook / Baker
- This position is for those who wish to move up to a Steward/Executive Steward position. Required skills include ability to assist with preparation of and following a menu, ability to prepare short-order breakfast and grill items, work with larger cuts of meat and prepare a wide variety of baked goods from scratch. The Night Cook/Baker may work alone or supervise up to two people.
- This is an entry level position for those who want to learn the field. Basic skills are taught, and the primary requirement is an ability to follow instructions and to have a team-centered approach to work.
Please take into consideration that this position is an offshore position.
- You will be required to work in remote locations with very limited access to telephones for several weeks at a time.
- You must provide your own transportation to the crew change locations, which range from 45 minutes to 3 hours (or more) from the Greater New Orleans area.
- Crew changes are usually in the early morning hours (5am-6am).
You must certify that:
- You are not afraid of heights, flying, or flying in a helicopter.
- You are not afraid of water, the ocean, and that you know how to swim.
- You have worked offshore and have offshore experience.
About Us: ESS Support Services Worldwide is the specialty division of Compass Group providing premier catering and support services to offshore and remote sites. Our experience brings to our clients our visions of Great People, Great Service and Great Results in a cost effective, results oriented package for clients we support around the world. ESS offers a progressive and innovative approach with a rapid response to customers and offshore employees. ESS is the market leader in providing remote food service and related support assistance to clients, wherever their location, no matter how extreme the environment may be.
Click to apply and submit your resume to be considered for one of these positions.