Sr Software Integration Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Nov 6, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200203412
Imagine what you could do at Apple! Everyday, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you bring passion and dedication to your job? If so, we are looking for individuals like you. The Interactive Media Group (IMG) is at the center of audio, video and graphics support in Apple's innovative products, including the AirPods, HomePod, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Apple TV. IMG's Audio team provides the audio foundation for various high profile features like Game Audio, Siri, FaceTime, media capture, playback and API's for third party developers to enrich our platforms. The team is looking for talented engineers who are passionate about building audio features and products for millions of customers and care about overall user experience. You will revolutionize the audio experience for game and future audio technologies. The team is seeking an experienced integration engineer to support the maintenance and expansion of the backend services running on Apples internal cloud infrastructure.
- 5+ years of SW development and / or system integration experience.
- Solid experience with DevOps.
- Experience with automated build, continuous integration, and test automation systems.
- Expert level python programmer or other scripting language.
- Experience in building C/C++ based projects.
In this dynamic role, you will work closely with the software engineering and build automation teams. Duties will include the design, enhancement, and automation of source code integration processes, and managing the integration of the team's deliverables into the numerous software releases of Apple's various platforms. This includes: automation services for embedded platforms, developing python software supporting the tooling and web-services, and managing the team's large source control system and numerous software releases across multiple platforms.
Education & Experience
BE/ME, BS/MS in Computer Science, or Equivalent.
- - Highly motivated and self-directed, quick learner.
- - Proficient in shell scripting.
- - Proven work with python Flask, Django, or other web service framework.
- - Highly proficient with python SQL Alchemy and git version control system
- - Coding experience in a C-based language (C, C++, Objective-C) a plus.