Clear Risk Solutions is seeking a full-time Data Analyst.
Knowledge of insurance is beneficial.
Salary Range DOQ; Benefits Package available.
Job description & application available at www.chooseclear.com.
Must submit both resumes and completed Applications to:email@example.com.
Position will remain open until closed.
Clear Risk Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Essential Duties and Functions:
• Handle special reporting and data integrity research.
• Participate in the Month/Quarter/Year-End processes and ensure that
timelines are met in regards to fulfilling client needs, State requirements, and
• Responsible for creating ad-hoc data reports as requested by clients, brokers,
and all internal departments.
• Work with users and clients to ensure proper data in the system to facilitate
• Provide data support/assistance to users by delivering reports.
• Work effectively and pro-actively with support, and other internal
• Collaborate and assist, when assigned, in testing of new software programs
• Assist with maintaining system documentation that supports compliance with
Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
• Maintain flexibility to provide support to users on an on-call basis when
requested by IT Manager/HelpDesk Supervisor.
• Provide user training for various software applications.
• Maintain and update data on pool websites.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Strong critical thinking skills to assess user requests appropriately and to
ensure accuracy of reports and data.
• High attention to detail to prevent report and data errors and to ensure
• Team-orientated, self-motivated personality with leadership qualities.
• Must be able to multi-task projects and maintain strict deadlines. Able to work
well within time restrictions.
• Experienced in working with software and hardware support.
• Experienced in working in a Help Desk/IS Technician environment.
• Ability and knowledge to research and find resolutions to any data issues.
• Ability to effectively interact with developers, functional experts, client
managers, and end users to ensure clear understanding of their needs.
• Ability and flexibility to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously and shift
priorities as required/directed.
• Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Good communication skills, both oral and written. Assertive, self-starter.
• Good customer service skills and tolerance for dealing with all levels of users.
• Able to work independently, using discretion and integrity, with supervisory
• Ability to maintain a high level of familiarity with this industry and the technical
advancements as they become available.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Associates degree in related field.
• Proficient in Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
• Good communication/customer service skills.
• Moderate Knowledge of SQL.
• Understanding of mail merges using Microsoft Office
• 1+ years working in a Help Desk/IS technician environment.
• 2+ years of working in a position that required critical thinking skills.
Physical Requirements Necessary on a Regular Basis:
• Manual dexterity, arm and upper body range of motion sufficient for use of a
keyboard, mouse and telephone 7-8 hours per day.
• Speech and hearing sufficient for in-person and telephone communication 7-8
hours per day.
• Vision sufficient for use of computer monitors 7-8 hours per day.
• Ability to sit at a desk and perform duties effectively 7-8 hours per day.
• Ability to pick up and maneuver small boxes/paper weighing up to 20 lbs with
or without assistance on an occasional basis.
• Must have the ability to work from home as necessary.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of the
duties of the position listed above. Other appropriate duties may be
required from time to time.