Sodexo is seeking a Facilities Management Systems’ trainer to join our Maximo and FM Information Systems Instruction & Client Integration Team. This is a virtual position and requires the ability to travel 70-80% within North America. As a member of the Facilities Management Systems’ Training Team, this position will provide training to support migrations from legacy Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) to Maximo, new client Maximo deployments, as well as training other supporting tools such as reporting and mobile applications.
Training methods will include webinar, live group and one-on-one training. This position will also participate in the development and improvement of training processes and materials, including user guides and e-learning.
The ideal candidate will be located in the United States near a major metropolitan airport.
- Provide FM Systems’ training to end users and support personnel
- Prepare material, including user guides and e-learning, to support training
- Create and execute training plans to meet the customer needs
- Plan and coordinate training events
- Use analytical skills to find solutions and define workflows to meet client needs
- Promote continuous improvement of the training program by complying with the delivery and evaluation of the survey process
- Maintain training records in Smartsheet for all users
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent technical writing skills to aid in the creation of training material
- Ability to learn, understand and explain complex technical processes to non-technical people
- Understanding of relational databases
- Strong organizational and project management skills to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization in a collaborative team environment and with minimum supervision.
- Experience with Facilities Management
- Experience training software applications
- Maximo or CMMS experience a plus
- Advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Acrobat and ability to learn new related software
- Ability to adapt training style and/or method to convey material to various audiences
- Capable of controlling and managing the training environment, including difficult trainees
- People person
- Extrovert, outgoing
- Ability to speak in large groups
- Make subject interesting and fun
- Customer focused
- Ability to motivate trainees
- Passion for learning
Supports the FM Service Operations deployment of the region's Skills Management Training Program for the Maximo Computerized Maintenance Management (CMMS) System. Works collaboratively with the Global and NorAm Maximo training and development teams for training program enhancements, quality, and continuous improvement. Actively contributes to the achievement of Service Operations vision and critical priorities, and measure progress against key value drivers for the effective use of the Maximo Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and other FM Information Systems. Operationalizes the use of Maximo in coordination with the segments by developing Service Operations training plans that optimize system utilization, provide valuable metrics, and improve facility operations.