CouleeCap Inc is hirnig Crew Members.
Pay Level: $20.17 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday through Thursday
- Year-round position, this position does not get laid off due to weather.
Work site location: Westby Office
The Couleecap Weatherization department is expanding and is hiring two Crew Members to weatherize homes in our four-county service area. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one year of trades education, three years of previous experience, or a combination of education and experience. Benefits package includes: - Health insurance - Holiday pay - Dental insurance - Vacation pay - Vision insurance - Sick pay - Flexible Spending Account - Personal holiday pay - Health Savings Account - Hazardous weather pay - Employer sponsored life insurance - Annual increases - Employer-matched retirement plan - Advancement opportunities Couleecap is committed to hiring a diverse workforce from a wide range of backgrounds. To apply complete the ranking questions below and submit with a resume to Courtney Messer at email@example.com, mail to 201 Melby St., Westby, WI 54667, or fax 608-634-3134.
1. Please explain your education and/or previous experience in the construction trades as it relates to home rehabilitation, carpentry, and energy efficiency.
2. This position will require you to work in homes of a diverse clientele. Explain how you would establish a working relationship with the client and address their concerns while maintaining boundaries.
3. Please provide an example of a time you were asked to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and how you were able to accomplish this obligation.
4. Explain your problem-solving skills and a time you applied them to a work-related assignment.
For more information please visit our website at: www.couleecap.org
Couleecap is an equal opportunity employer and service provider.
Auxiliary aids and services available upon request.