The Electro-Mechanic will aid in the upkeep and repair of all plant functions and other departments in time of need, such as repairs or support and assist in the upkeep of parts, inventory, plant housekeeping and safety.
- Performs monthly preventative maintenance as directed by Supervisor. Performs repairs and general maintenance in all areas of manufacturing plant. Aids in upkeep of parts and supplies inventory.
- Observes plant safety rules. Helps to identify and eliminate any safety hazard or concern. Assists in monitoring of quality of work output and maintenance procedures.
- Cooperates with Supervisor in completing jobs in the most time and cost-effective manner. Cooperates with other department supervisor personnel to expedite the repairs of down equipment.
- Assists in conducting operations to meet established cost standards for use of materials, supplies and equipment. Follows instructions in the most efficient use of tools, machines and materials.
- Maintains a neat and orderly working area and assists other departments in the cleanliness and organization of working areas when projects overlap other department areas.
- Performs such individual assignments as management may direct.
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Corporation and the community; and maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
High School Diploma or GED
Willingness to work any shift
General knowledge of Maintenance.
- Experience with preventative maintenance programs.
- Good team working skills.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in machine repair, tool & die and/or machinist areas.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ mechanic troubleshooting experience.
- Related Technical Degree.
- Licensing in Electrical, Welding or related field.
- Miscellaneous Maintenance/Mechanical/Electronics trade school.
- Journeyman Electrician a plus.
- Experience working within a TPM program a plus.
Understanding of mechanical workings of a variety of production equipment.
- Ability to repair and install machinery.
- Ability to analyze problems and make independent judgment, making recommendations for corrective action or resolution.
Click the apply link to submit your resume to apply today!