We are seeking a General Manager / Chef Manager within a high profile Enterprise Portfolio Corporate Services account located in beautiful El Paso Texas. This is a client savvy and customer service driven position, responsible for oversight among all retail platforms such as the Cafeteria, Catering and Micro-markets. Experience in financial and budgets.
The successful candidate will have direct oversight of a unit where Sodexo provides breakfast and lunch service to a building population of about_ 1500.
This position supports all facets of daily culinary production including all daily retail and catering production, deployment of the _Mi_ndful focus, and overseeing the development of kitchen employees. The best qualified candidate will have excellent leadership experience and a focus on safety and sanitation and quality and standards.
We are looking for someone with great communication and training skills. This is a high-level culinary management role, but will also be hands-on as needed to support operations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Menu creation and food costing
- Strong focus on high quality food presentation
- All food production training, quality control, and outcomes
- Strong compliance with HACCP and Food Safety
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account
- Provides team leadership & training
- Controls unit financials
- Directs daily food operations for quality & safety standards
- Supervises day to day activities
- Delegates authority
- Assigns & prioritizes activities
- Monitors operating standards
- Establishes a safe work environment
10: Support workplace inclusion activities
C/S: Culinary focus with ADMIN responsibilities. Limited menu, basic program