HID iOS Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Nov 9, 2020
Role Number: 200206094
At Apple we want to build great products that empower people to live healthier lives! The Health Sensing Software team is seeking an outstanding iOS/watchOS developer to join our fantastic team. You will use your practical knowledge and experience with computer science and iOS development while working closely with data science and data engineering to enable a number of new health experiences.
- Knowledge of Apple's development platforms & frameworks (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa, CoreFoundation)
- Experience developing and deploying high quality applications for iOS/watchOS on the App Store.
- Thorough understanding of scalability, reliability, power and performance on iOS
- Fluency with essential tools (Xcode, Instruments)
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming, multi-threading, and MVC
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and full-stack solution.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Strong understanding of data structures & algorithms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 3-5+ years of experience in Objective-C / Cocoa / Swift / C++
As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to support several health related efforts at Apple. You will develop iOS/watchOS applications for a variety of purposes including research studies that fuel our future health roadmap. These Applications operate across several modules on iOS/watchOS and you will collaborate on projects across multiple teams at Apple. This position requires a self-motivated engineer with strong technical and interpersonal skills.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in CS/CE (or equivalent)
- - Experience with cloud platforms is a strong plus
- - Experience with setting up and maintaining continuous delivery iOS / iPad / macOS app pipelines is a strong plus
- - Interest and background in Health and Wellness topics is a plus.
- - Experience working with sensor data (e.g. motion, heart rate sensors) is a plus