Title III Grant Director
Kaskaskia College is seeking applicants for a Title III Grant Director who is responsible for all aspects of administering and overseeing the Title III Strengthening Institutions grant project. This includes supervision and monitoring of all Title III activities, projects and program staff. The grant is focused on instructional design and integrating new technologies to maximize the online/hybrid student experience.
Master’s degree in Education or related field.
- Minimum of three years of administrative leadership experience.
- Personnel and budget management experience.
- Familiarity with Title III, grant management and compliance issues.
- Knowledge of enhancing success of at-risk students.
- Experience in project management and evaluation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong computer skills.
- Proficiency in organizing and planning.
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to the community college mission and philosophy.
- Understanding of student services components and roles.
- Understanding of professional development opportunities for faculty and staff.
- Ph.D. in Education or related field
- Minimum of three years administrative leadership experience at a community college.
- Experience in curriculum development and instructional design.
- Experience or knowledge of instructional technologies and their applications.