The MES Project Consultant is a professional experienced engineer able to lead MES activities such as coaching, workshops, architecture, design specifications, development, testing, implementation, and support. This role can be located anywhere in the U.S.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of software design methodologies, the MES Project Consultant will lead efforts to define target architecture and apply customer objectives into the approach.
- Must be able to break down complex business requirements into functional requirement and development of common-reusable artifacts.
- Ability to work with the MES software on activities related to installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of system installations.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of Java Development, relational database management systems, SQL, database administration, operating systems, and the design and configuration of Rockwell Automation FactoryTalk ProductionCentre Application Suites (PharmaSuite).
- Demonstrated high level of manufacturing operations business acumen and ability to understand and translate customer requirements and process flows.
- Capable of self-studying.
- Showing strong team spirit in areas like knowledge sharing, take ownership for project deliverables, and project executions.
- Demonstrating a solution-oriented mindset and being open to take on new challenges.
- Breaks down complex business requirements into functional requirement and development of common-reusable artifacts. #LI-MW2 #jobs #nowhiring #ind123 #lifeatrok
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science related discipline or other technical degree
- Willing and able to travel and work at customer sites when needed. Travel can vary on assignment but can typically average 30%
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- 8+ years experience in engineering and an engineering environment.
- Demonstrated high level of manufacturing operations business acumen
- Ability to communicate effectively across all organization levels both internally and with customers and in a matrix organization environment.
- Having a solutions oriented mindset, and being open to take on new challenges
- Project Management experience and understanding of best practices.
- Experience with Functional Specifications and common Design methodologies.
Experience with VMWare environments, networking, operating systems, and the design and configuration of a relevant MES system or technology (Rockwell FactoryTalk, PharmaSuite, or other recognized MES system)
- Experience with other common manufacturing operations systems (LIMS, ERP, PLM, CAPA)
Software and Engineering
No. of Positions:
Austin - Texas, Denver - Colorado, Mayfield Heights - Ohio, Milwaukee - Wisconsin, Nashville - Tennessee, Raleigh - North Carolina
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).