At Rockwell Automation we are passionate about providing job opportunities that inspire professional growth through innovation, the pursuit of excellence, efficiency, urgency, focus and integrity. Our people are passionate about collaboration and winning as a team and we are valued for our differences, treated with respect, and celebrated for good performance on the job. If you are looking to build a strong career within an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced and fun workplace environment, then you may be a great fit for the Senior IT Auditor position at our Headquarters in Milwaukee, WI.
Rockwell Automation's Internal Audit Team plays a critical role in protecting the assets, reputation, and sustainability of the Rockwell Automation brand. The team drives value by improving operations and leveraging a rigorous approach to evaluating effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. As part of a large and diverse work force, you will gain a unique view of Rockwell Automation through participation in planning and execution of audit process and risk assessment activities and have the opportunity to build close working relationships with business and functional leaders, colleagues across other assurance functions, and within the Internal Audit Group.
We are seeking a Senior IT auditor to execute assigned audits and deliver timely, high-quality, value-added assurance results in support of internal audit objectives and scope. Reporting to the IT Audit Manager, the successful candidate will be a knowledge leader who consistently demonstrates a solid grasp of audit and project management techniques, while delivering high quality, value driven work products in a timely manner and building sustainable, collaborative professional partnerships across the enterprise as an individual contributor or as part of a broader, highly qualified and cross-functional team.
The candidate will:
- Participate in the performance of risk assessment of the business process and project levels.
- Coordinate with management to plan, scope and deliver audit engagements that address key risks, evaluate controls, and seek process efficiencies (e.g., continuous audit, task refinement, use of CAATs) as a way to meet audit's objectives, while delivering value to the stakeholders we serve.
- Lead assigned audits and special reviews to identify and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the internal control environment over various systems and processes and assist in the coordination of all external audits of IT information systems operations as assigned.
- Assess risks and controls over operating systems, databases, infrastructure, applications and centralized processes and draft reports to management communicating the issue results of the work performed.
- Monitor the progress and management of corporate IT initiatives and consult on risk management and controls for new systems and/or processes associated with corporate projects, as assigned.
- Mentor staff auditors in completing assigned audit test plans and perform initial review of audit deliverables (e.g., detailed test plans, testing results, final reports and other formal deliverables) and utilize technology and tools to stay current on relevant technologies and possess a desire to continuously develop self and others via coursework, self-study, certifications, or knowledge transfer to and from peers.
- Ensure adherence to internal department quality assurance standards, internal metrics, and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) professional practices and code of conduct.
- Bachelor's degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related preferred not required
- Typically requires 5 years of related professional and progressive experience within a corporate audit, risk, compliance or related assurance function or experience in a systems/programmer analyst, consulting or business advisory services role.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or demonstrable commitment to achieve certification.
- Other related certifications (CPA, CISSP, CISM, CIA, PMP, ITIL) a plus.
- 2-3 years of public accounting audit experience preferred along with a solid knowledge of internal control concepts, evaluation, and testing techniques.
- Strong leadership skills in dealing with stakeholders, peers, and team members to lead by both thought and example.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule during key business deadlines.
- Experience auditing or working closely with one or more of the following technologies: Windows Server, UNIX, LINUX, SQL / Oracle database, and ERP systems (e.g. SAP), TeamMate or other audit work paper repository tool.
- Familiarity with controls and leading frameworks, methodologies and standards (e.g., COBIT, COSO, ITIL, NIST, ISO, etc.).
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills to drive crisp communication to non-technical audiences.
No. of Positions:
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).