Virtual Sales Representative - Channel - Bilingual - English/Spanish
Sales AZ - Phoenix SAL-20-02544
Consult virtually with America's businesses, through self-generated activity to educate stakeholders on our services, and provide consultative solutions to increase market share and drive revenue.
- Achieve unit and revenue expectations.
- Manage, and advance accounts, leads, and opportunities in company's CRM system (Salesforce) and provide accurate sales activity and forecasts.
- Schedule and conduct meetings with new prospects through telephone calls, targeted email campaigns, and corporate marketing programs, as directed by Sales Management.
- Leverage the Go-to-Market Sales Strategy to identify customers' needs and present the Paychex solution to key stakeholders and decision makers to increase revenue and market share.
- Develop sales skills and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the Paychex product offering to optimize sales results; remain up-to-date with new product initiatives, services, industry trends and other relevant information of interest to customers.
- Collect, complete and submit all necessary paperwork for new sales within defined Service Level Agreement (SLA) guidelines.
- When required, address and escalate client concerns to our Service Partners, and follow-up as necessary to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- May be required to travel for purposes of visiting channel partners, attending sales incentive trips, ongoing training, and/or area meetings.
- Upholds and demonstrates the Paychex Values with every interaction internally and externally.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish - Required
- 2 years of experience in relevant sales/marketing.
Open Date 11/05/2020
Is this a bilingual position? Yes
More than just a paycheck.
We hold a strong commitment to our culture. Here you will find a company that rallies behind its values and builds its strategies around them.
Click to Learn More