SAP Financials Project Manager
Austin , Texas , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Nov 12, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200206061
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Apple's SAP Global Systems organization has an immediate opening for a senior SAP BRIM or FICO functional project manager who has the right mix of SAP functional, technical and project management skills to enthusiastically deliver global & complex projects in Apple's fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years experience in leading mid to large sized SAP green field country expansion and payment card projects.
- 5+ years experience in design and configuration of the SAP FICO modules as a member of Global Organization.
- 5+ years of SAP FICO or FICA or BRIM experience, including:
- Multiple SAP FICO or SAP FICA or BRIM full life cycle implementations experience
- Extraordinary record of efficiency delivering finance projects on time, working with various internal and external teams
- Past consulting and or professional services experience is helpful
- Experience in directly handling a global and diverse team
- Ability to drive the project forward with a sense of urgency
- Finance business process integration experience
- Digital Media / subscriptions process experience is highly desired
- Strong written communication skills including business and functional requirements, management level presentations and proposals presentation
- Excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills, in addition to the ability to deal well with ambiguity and drive consensus with key constituents
As the SAP Project Manager, you will need to have extensive experience in running mid to large sized SAP green field country expansion and payment card projects. Experience in design and configuration of the SAP FICO or FICA or BRIM modules as a member of Global Organization. Responsibilities include: Working with the business users to define scope and acquire business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs, performing vital SAP configurations, writing detail specifications for development of custom programs, testing and implementing the automated solutions. Leading SAP projects, prioritizing work and coordinate multiple projects in parallel. Overseeing the project timelines, budgets, resource prioritization, scope and definition.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in related field