QA Engineer, Apple Watch
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Nov 12, 2020
Role Number: 200206159
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The Apple Watch QA team is seeking a QA Engineer to help us ensure that our Watch applications are rock-solid and user-focused. We're looking for critical thinkers who would like to play a key role in qualifying iOS and watchOS applications and the frameworks that support them. We practice agile, fast-paced development that relies heavily on a tight relationship between Engineering and QA.
- 3+ years working in Quality Assurance
- Ability to investigate, debug and triage difficult problems and independently work towards results
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver with meticulous attention to detail
- An enthusiasm for user-focused design & high-quality technology
- At ease and adaptable in a dynamic and informal environment
- Excellent communication skills are a requirement due to the high level of interaction with engineering teams, management, and other organizations within Apple
- Highly organized, creative, motivated, and passionate about achieving results
In this position in you will need to be self-motivated with strong technical and social skills. You will handle responsibilities such as the functional testing of media sync, media streaming, and audio routing. Your responsibilities will include design and implementation of test plans and test cases, risk analysis, and integration testing across the system.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent on-the-job experience in QA