Location: 5239-R360 Hobbs Transportation
Hobbs, New Mexico
R360 Environmental Solutions, a Waste Connections company, is the nationâs leading environmental oilfield waste management provider, R360 has the resources to offer superior reliability and results to customers across the country. What sets us apart is an awesome management team and a commitment to Safety and Integrity.Â
We are looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic to join the team at our team at our facility located in Hobbs, NM. This position will work day shift: 8:00am-6:00pm. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform repairs and assigned preventative maintenance services. Performs inspections, diagnosis, and repair of electrical, hydraulics, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment.
- Utilize vehicle computer electronic systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Complete required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Reviews, completes, or assigns repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns.
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
- Typical schedule is Monday-Friday, occasional Saturdays as needed.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 3 years of mechanic experience
- Must provide own personal tools.
- Valid Class B CDL with air brakes endorsement preferred.
- Team Player
R360 Environmental Solutions is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans)