How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for PHH _Menifee Global Medical Center an 84 bed facility located in Menifee CA. This acute care, close to I215 freeway, growing family community providing nutrition outreach. This position offers a Great Opportunity to gain nutrition management and leadership skills!
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a registered Dietitian with experience in acute care setting and will be responsible for the ICU/Telemetry and Medical Detoxification Unit;
- have experience utilizing electronic medical records charting ( Paragon) and will be responsible for conducting nutrition care and patient assessments for patients with a variety of disease states;
- demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills;
- educate patients and family members as well as facility staff in concepts of nutrition and diet modifications.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Be able to work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff and collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently and be outcome focused;
- h_ave good time management skills, be a self-starter;
- position will be scheduled to work every other weekend and some holidays as needed;
- assist Clinical Nutrition Manager with additional responsibilities as needed.
To learn about Sodexo’s benefits: Sodexo Benefits Info?
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Responsible for providing direct basic nutrition services
-Provides nutrition care to population served to ensure needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Follows operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..