Location: 5120-Houston Hauling MainOfc
Container Delivery Driver
Due to growth and expansion Waste Connections is hiringÂ a CDL A Container Delivery Driver to our facility in Humble. In this position you will be servicing our commercial customers. This position is very physical and works outside in all weather conditions.
5 day work week being off Sunday and 1 other day during the week. Typically working 11 hour days.
On top of great pay we offer family benefits, 401k, vacation, and opportunity for advancement.
To be considered apply online at www.wasteconnections.comÂ .
- Safely operating a CDL Delivery truck in residential neighborhoods and delivering containers
- Cautiously exit/enter the vehicle over 500 times a day to service homes
- Physically pulling and moving containers that weight over 75 pounds just as often
- Ability to read route sheets and service each customer identified on the sheet or assigned by the dispatcher.
- Perform daily pre and post trip inspections.
- Interact courteously with your customers
- Other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Class A Commercial Drivers License.
- â1 or more years of experience driving a commercial vehicle.
- Clean driving record.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action /Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans)