Due to the retirement of the current Vice President, Controller, Bank of Greene County is inviting resumes from qualified individuals. This is a great opportunity for a senior level financial specialist to join a successful and growing $1.7B organization based in Catskill, NY. The VP, Controller manages the accounting activities and recommends accounting policies and procedures to ensure effective financial controls. Oversees the preparation of financial and regulatory reports and the budgeting process. Qualifications include:
- Master’s degree in accounting, finance or related field or comparable certifications and/or bank accounting experience preferred
- CPA or CMA license preferred
- 10 years Bank accounting experience; including experience with preparing accounting entries and directing the account reconciliation process
- High level understanding and implementation of internal controls
- Proven ability to effectively document processes
- Experience with SEC filings preferred
- High-level of analytical and communication skills
- Proven ability to coordinate tasks across entire institution
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and to maintain a high degree of integrity
If you are looking to join a dynamic, successful and growing organization committed to the communities we serve, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We offer a competitive salary, great benefits and a team-oriented culture that rewards performance. Come be part of our winning team!
We are an equal opportunity employer