At Rockwell Automation, you will be joining an incredible team of talented individuals who strive for best in class. We have an opening in Twinsburg Ohio for a Manufacturing Associate in our Electronic Assembly Area. This position will handle a multitude of electronic assemblies, tolerance testing, printed circuit boards (PCBs) preparation, engage reels and feeders for assembly, and other varying responsibilities. This position is in a plant setting with a clean and controlled climate.
D - FSS and EO Thursday 4:30pm-4:45am
May perform one or more of the following:
- Performs a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies.
- Hand solders, wire paneling, and component installation
- Make set ups and adjustments as needed while following manufacturing procedures
- Identify and correct quality errors and/or issues
- Ensure products meet workmanship standards
- Perform other duties as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 18 years of age
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Basic Reading and Writing
- 1 year of related experience in electronic or mechanical field preferred
Operations & Engineering Services
Supply Chain and Operations
No. of Positions:
Twinsburg - Ohio
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).
See job description