CASE MANAGER (Modesto)
FT, Benefits & 401K. See www.cvoc.org for job descript. & app. EEO/AA employer. Qualified women, minorities & persons w/disadvantages encouraged to apply.
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for client recruitment, testing, assessment, orientation and on-going
evaluation. Coordinates instruction, counseling, planning, evaluation, documentation, and goal setting with clients.
Responsible for motivating the farmworker services team to meet monthly enrollment & placement goals.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES
1. Insures client assessment to determine client's abilities, personal preparedness and development needs.
2. Goal setting for clients: Insures individual training and pre-employment preparation to obtain
maximum employability. Tracks client goals/progress for reporting purposes.
Communication/interaction with clients will be in English or Spanish depending on client language
3. Supervision of farmworker team.
4. Set up and conduct workshops covering resume writing, job search and interview techniques and
procedures, including mock interviews.
5. Conducts outreach activities and meets monthly enrollment & placement quotas.
6. Maintains extensive contact with social and employment service providers to facilitate
appropriate referrals to the needs of the participants.
7. Service plan implementation, evaluation, measurement and modification.
8. Maintain participant files and complete required paperwork.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. BA or equivalent in Social Sciences or related field. Combination of education and relevant experience
will be considered.
2. 5 years’ experience working with Farmworker community.
3. Bilingual English/Spanish.
4. Computer literacy.
5. Excellent communication and people skills (written and verbal).
6. Valid California Driver's license and minimum personal automobile liability insurance.
7. Auto insurance policy must allow work-related driving.
A completed CVOC employment application and resume must be received to be considered for employment with CVOC.
See www.cvoc.org for application packet
EOE/At Will Employer