Security & Compliance Automation Engineer/Developer
Sacramento , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Nov 17, 2020
Role Number: 200206452
Imagine what you can do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences. Bring your passion and dedication and there's no telling what you can accomplish. Do you have a passion for securing systems and applications? Are you passionate about crafting and running security and compliance of systems and software at massive scale and complexity? And, are you unfazed by the interplay of strategic vision and pragmatic delivery? We are seeking a highly talented and motivated security and compliance automation engineer/developer to design, build, manage, and support security tooling, both new and existing, using industry standards such as SCAP. Our ideal candidate is able to excel in a highly creative, self-motivated, and diversified, fast-paced environment.
- Expert level user of the Linux operating system
- Proficient in multiple scripting languages, including Python and Bash
- Experience with Version Control softwares (e.g. RCS, SVN, Git, CVS, etc)
- Strong background in Agile development and secure SDLC
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
You will design and develop core security and compliance automation solutions to allow Apple to grow in a secure fashion. These are automation tools and services that will: Anticipate and prevent failures Reduce signal to noise in alerts, monitoring, and tracking Track, monitor, mitigate, and report Your challenge is to make this all look easy, at least from the outside. We require strong communications and interpersonal skills, as your work frequently involves other technical and business organizations as our representative.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related subject, or 5 or more years of experience
- Preferred candidates will have experience with...
- Solaris, Linux, and AIX
- Big Data (Petabyte[s]+)
- Machine Learning
- Experience with PCI-DSS, SOX, GDPR, WebTrust, etc compliance activities