At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That’s why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you’ll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/about-lm/careers/benefits
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” on IDG’s Insider Pro and Computerworld’s 2020 list.
We have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers for Women and one of America’s Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!
In this role, you will engage with customers to quote auto, home, and specialty products online with the goal to convert online quotes to sales. You will need to identify optimum opportunities to engage online customers and utilize progressive communication channels to exceed the customer`s expectations.
- Provides sales support to the internet channel (eSales) to increase online sales by focusing on the customer`s needs
- Uses knowledge and selling techniques to build value in the product tailored to the customer, overcome objections & solve prospect or policyholder problems to convert leads into sales.
- Seeks to understand the customer`s needs to enable effective insurance consultation. Advises prospects and policyholders on coverage, coverage limits and regulations.
- Cross sells for additional lines of insurance.
- Builds strong partnerships across supporting departments and operations.
- Responsible for satisfying ongoing continuing education (C.E.) requirements in order to maintain necessary P&C license.
Ideally, your qualifications should include:
At least 1 year of experience in sales and customer service
Requires strong interpersonal and persuasive skills in order to communicate effectively with customers & prospects, as well as overcome objections to close sales.
An engaging, outgoing personality and passion for helping customers
Ability to communicate well to both prospects and customers
Excellent analytical, decision-making and organizational skills
Strong typing capabilities and PC proficiency essential for chat
Displays strong multitasking capability to support engaging chat dialogs with concurrent online customers.