With your leadership excellence, you’re ready to move up to the next level.
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 4 - Food for Spaulding Medical Center located in Griffin, GA. This 160-bed hospital serves the residents of Spalding, Pike, Lamar, Butts, Upson and Henry counties, providing comprehensive care and was recognized nationally as a “Top Performer” hospital in 2014.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who has:
- Experience managing large scale food operations in a complex, multi-retail environment.
- Driving client engagement and patient/employee satisfaction.
- Possesses exceptional leadership, communication, presentation, and client relations skills with the ability to work both horizontally & vertically in the organization.
- Strong Financial acumen with demonstrated success handling complex financial contract.
- Highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple and often conflicting priorities, meet deadlines, and proactively address operational and client needs.
- Proven ability to develop and motivate a team in a complex environment.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Directs all contract services.
- Oversees management/administrative team who are responsible for special functions, cash control and payroll.
- Customer and client satisfaction
- Drives growth
- Financial management