We are looking for an innovative, creative and proactive individual capable of creating change and driving results.
The Sales Representative will prospect new business while providing excellent customer service and retention skills to maintain an existing book of business. Utilizing a consultative selling approach that matches prospectâs needs to Waste Connections services and aims to secure long-term partnerships.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop list of prospective accounts and key contacts
- Cold call companies in proximity of clients to build business.
- Customer retention with existing customer base
- Must demonstrate excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Enter intelligence gathered into our Salesforce CRM system for future follow up
- Meet or exceed sales activity goals for new sales on a monthly basis
- Professional presentation; is confident, assertive and displays a high level of self esteem
- Bachelorâs degree in business administration or a minimum of five years sales experience with proven results
- Completion of sales courses in Strategic Selling and Sales Negotiation
- Excellent written ,verbal and listening skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, etc.)
- Knowledge of Salesforce or comparable CRM tool is a plus.
- Good numeracy skills to estimate pricing and calculate margins.
- This position requires frequent driving must be able to pass an MVR check
- Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Infrequent light physical effort required.
- Most work is performed in a field environment. (e.g. making sales calls or onsite visits at customers).
- May require walking periodically throughout the work day.
- Frequent driving is required.
- Compensation and Benefits :
- Base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability.Â We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".Â Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V.)Â