HIM Technician positions
Health Information Management (HIM) Medical Records Department at Benefis Health System. The HIM Technician responsibilities include but are not limited to, performing various reception, clerical, customer service and administrative HIM functions. These responsibilities may also include assisting visitors or physicians, reception coverage, customer service coverage, answering telephones, retrieving voicemails, faxing, filing, data entry, delivering charts on multiple campuses, retrieving charts on multiple campuses, prepping, scanning and indexing clinical documents, assembly, analysis, release of information, patient portal maintenance, transcription processing, auditing, productivity tracking and floating throughout the department to cover other areas within the department, as needed. A minimum of 95% accuracy and timely completion is expected for all tasks.
nThrive colleagues demonstrate the meaning of compassion every day through community outreach, volunteerism and charitable giving opportunities supported through our nThrive CARES program. nThrive CARES exemplifies our belief that every one in every community deserves to know that their health, and their lives, are in capable, caring hand
Wellness & Benefits
nThrive is committed to helping our colleagues and their families enjoy the best possible health and well-being. We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package with the flexibility to make choices that best meet your needs.
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage
- Tele-health options
- Health savings account with company contribution (HSA)
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Tobacco cessation program
- Wellness program
- Healthy rewards discounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan with a company match of 50% on the first 6% of colleague contributions
- Fully vested in the company match contributions after 5 years of employment
- Life insurance
- Company paid disability insurance available
- Accident, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity Insurance
Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 17 days of paid time off
- Paid time off increases based upon years of service
- Up to five additional days of paid time off to volunteer with the approved charitable program of your choice
- Nine holidays, including one floating holiday
Training and Development
- The nThrive Education online learning management tool supports ongoing, on-demand education to further your career 24/7, beginning with new colleague onboarding training.
- Leadership development programs include FLEx , ExcEL and LEAP to further your leadership skills.
- ExcEL - Focuses on developing skills and capabilities to become an agile enterprise leader through utilizing corporate knowledge and applied learning.
- FLEx - Develops the core skills for excellence at all levels of leadership. It provides a foundation that enables accelerated growth as a leader, the ability to handle a variety of leadership situations, inspire others and deliver exceptional results.
- LEAP - Focuses on the skills to lead from the middle, aligning and energizing across organizational boundaries to expand influence, presence and savvy. Participants learn how to drive change, aligning power and decision-making for speed and agility.
Click Apply in this posting to go to the nThrive Careers page and see the list of open Health Information Management Technician positions in the area.