Position can be Weston or anywhere in Latin America
The Market Access organization in Latin America focuses in the following external areas:
- Distributor Partnership, which includes the standardization of commercial and B2B processes, the Automation Appointment program, competency, specialist allocation and business growth.
- System Integrator programs, with the objective of expanding our network of partners and our business through automation and software engineering companies.
- Strategic Alliances, where we strengthen our technical and commercial executive partnership with key companies such as Cisco, Microsoft, E+H, Panduit.
- Internally, we also focus on standardizing our internal sales capabilities, pursuit of new markets and new markets, research candidates for inorganic growth and other strategic initiatives.
- We are currently hiring for the Director of Market Access for Latin America, a key leadership position that will continue designing, executing and delivering successful results in these areas. Some of the responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Program design, implementation and maintenance.
- Accountable for the business results related to Distributor, System Integrators and Strategic Alliance partners.
- Develop business partnerships with channel and system integrator partners.
- Internal and external promotion of key strategies and enablement.
- Continuous review of our market access strategy, capable to react to ever changing business conditions.
- Able to produce, promote and execute on a 5 year vision for our regional market access strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Legal authorization
- Fluent English and Spanish or Portuguese
- Experience with Industrial Automation, Software and Manufacturing.
- Great knowledge of distribution, system integrator businesses.
- Great communication skills, fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Capable to speak to large groups.
- Background in Business management, Diplomacy, Negotiations and Leadership positions an asset.
Global Sales & Marketing
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions:
Weston - Florida
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).