**RELOCATION ASSISTANCE OFFERED**
When it comes to finding a long-term career, we know how important it is to join a company that holds the same values as you. Inspired Leaders. Empowered Teams. Let your passion for people be the driver of your success.
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 2 for the Tillamook School District located in Tillamook, OR. _T_he City of Tillamook is on the northern coast of Oregon just 70 miles west of Portland. Our General Manager will have operational and financial over-site for the food and nutrition department that is comprised of 6 schools and approximately 2,100 students. This position requires someone that has the ability to communicate effectively and be able to respond to the needs of district administration, staff, employees as well as parents, students and community. Must be able to provide strong leadership and direction to the food service department with a focus on providing innovative and high-quality programs.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- create a positive working environment;
- have a strong financial acumen and achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- have experience managing multiple locations;
- integrate fully within our client’s organization becoming a trusted adviser and member of the accounts leadership team;
- develop and execute a strategy to accelerate business growth;
- create an exceptional student experience through marketing, menu design, and food quality; and
- lead and motivate the management team, inspiring strategic direction;
- ensure the fulfillment of all contract commitments;
- sustain client satisfaction and retention; and
- maintain strong employee relations.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service; and
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer executive careers that lead our business in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Personal and Home Health Services, Senior Living, Sports and Leisure, and Benefits and Reward Services. Positions are located across the United States. Continue your search for Executive positions.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Keywords: K-12, NSLP, Child Nutrition, Food Service, Oregon
Manages all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.