Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Regional Human Resource Manager who will support multiple locations throughout Georgia and South Carolina for HCA Healthcare Food team. The incumbent will office out of Memorial University Medical Center in Savannah, GA.
This role will support one of Sodexo's largest and longest tenured accounts, HCA Healthcare. HCA Healthcare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, and is comprised of more than 180 hospitals and 2,000+ sites of care in 21 states and the United Kingdom.
The HR Manager will be responsible for implementing, coordinating and/or administration of HR programs, including recruiting, training, development, and change management. They will participate in and/or lead HR initiatives and special projects. They will be the lead for key HR functions such as employee relations, talent acquisition and development, and legal & regulatory compliance.
Are you the HR professional we are looking for to support the food service team in this hospital?
We are looking for candidates who can:
- provide full cycle recruitment support to the hourly Food and Nutrition department including job postings, phone screens, offers and onboarding.
- educate managers and employees on HR policies, plans, programs, practices, processes, and tools.
- oversee fact-finding investigation activities related to internal and external inquiries, complaints, and concerns and prescribe appropriate remedy to resolve complaint or concern.
- respond to unemployment claims and workers compensation claims.
- maintain HRIS systems.
- administer FMLA and FMLA like leaves and track intermittent FMLA.
- maintain confidential employee files.
- facilitate customer service related training and HR related training.
- perform payroll functions as needed to support the business unit.
- apply their knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning and development, recruitment, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development.
If you have the following skillset, then we would love to hear from you:
- A minimum of 2-3 years Human resource management experience in a similar size and type of industry
- Experience leading HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity standards, goal attainment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Knowledge of state/federal HR policies/laws as well as be skilled in the area of labor and employee relations.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment and demonstrate professional communication skills.
- Strong attention to details as well as ability to be successful in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Computer literate in all MS Office products.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Handles human resource functions, up to complex issues and administration for single or multi-unit/account(s). May include payroll, benefits, training, employee relations, recruiting, safety, etc. Position focuses on hourly workforce and may or may not include union accounts.
- Respond to inquiries regarding HR plans, programs & policies. Education managers and employees on policies and procedures. Assist in developing and implementing new policies and procedures. Knowledge of and oversees all Federal, State and Local laws regarding human resources.
- Investigate and resolve employee issues and recommend resolutions, based on policy, as appropriate. Involve those necessary based on incidents; HR People Center, legal, etc. If applicable, management of union employees; understanding of all contract rules/policies and management of arbitration. Involvement of contract negotiations.
- Provide direction to managers and employees on implementation of HR plans, programs, policies, and training. Act as the primary consultant on various HR initiatives.
- Serve as the HR consultant and work with operations to positively impact business.
- Perform due diligence for new business initiatives to determine the appropriate HR plans, programs, process, and tools (including compensation, benefits, leadership, staffing, diversity & inclusion) based on financial and legal exposure.