Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 4 for Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Medical Center located in Santa Rosa, CA. Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital provides state-of-the-art care in its 84-bed acute care facility. Opening in 1867 as a small community hospital, it affiliated with Sutter Health in 1996 and eventually opened a modern replacement hospital to meet the needs of the community.
Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission and consistently ranks among the top hospitals in the region, according to independent quality rating organizations. The hospital also prioritizes its role in the community by partnering with the Sonoma County BEST program and Health Action in Sonoma County.
O_ur General Manager 4 will be responsible for all aspects of the Food & Nutrition Services and our ideal candidate will have an exceptional retail food service background. This individual will have the ability to drive sales and is a customer focused, innovative leader with exceptional financial acumen.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced General Manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate:
- has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- has culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- can demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS) and Market connections and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
To meet California requirement, candidates need a Background as Registered Dietitian, Diet Technician Registered, Certified Dietary Manager or have a Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics, Nutrition or a similar B.S. degree desirable.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.