Corporate Governance Specialist
The individual in this position manages all aspects of FHLBank’s corporate governance processes under the oversight of the Corporate Secretary, including meeting material preparation, review, minute taking, meeting organization, and planning, for the board of directors (board), Affordable Housing Advisory Council (AHAC) and management committees. This individual works closely with senior management and the board on all aspects of corporate governance, including director elections. Responsible for ensuring accuracy, maintenance and appropriate organization of corporate governance documentation, and which includes responsibility for Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) regulatory reporting requirements.
- Bachelor's or associate's degree is required.
- Five to eight years of similar or related corporate governance experience.
- Capability with MS Office products including SharePoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Able to handle multiple tasks with definite deadlines.
- Demonstrate professional attitude and appearance.
- Superior communication skills.
- Capable of operating all types of office equipment.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
In addition to a rewarding, team-oriented work environment, FHLBank Topeka offers opportunities for growth and development, an attractive benefit package including health and dental insurance, 401(k), short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance and much more. To apply for this position, please go to FHLBank’s website at http://www.fhlbtopeka.com/careers.