Johnson County Sheriff’s Office is currently seeking a full-time Clerk II.
- Answer the phone
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Provide general office and administrative support to the Records Division in keying, coding and filing correspondence and reports
Qualified applicants will have:
- Excellent customer service and clerical skills
- Be detail-oriented and able to type 45 wpm
- High school graduate or equivalent AND six months clerical work experience OR any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Ability to pass the National Crime Information Center Certification within 6 months of hire required
$18.24 an hour to start plus outstanding benefits.
To apply and learn more about this position please visit our website, www.johnsoncountyiowa.gov. Applications accepted through November 30, 2020. Must attach cover letter and resume to online application.