Engineering Program Manager - Integration
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Nov 19, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200208218
Do you want to be right in the middle of delivering an exciting, first-of-a-kind capability on many of our products? Apple is seeking a Systems Integration Engineering Program Manager to be responsible for coordinating and driving the integration of this exciting capability.
- 4+ years experience in HW Program Management or Engineering Management work, managing cross-functional teams on HW/SW integration in development and architecture phases.
- Solid project management skills and attention to detail. Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty.
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience, coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Preferred Experience with wireless systems
A successful candidate will have a proven track record of aligning and leveraging large cross-functional teams to deliver complex systems in an efficient, deterministic, and high quality manner. The ideal candidate is adept at identifying the who, what, and how the cross-functional teams work to accomplish outcomes and drive top issues and succinctly and clearly KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: - For active product development programs, align closely with the various cross functional teams to drive alignment and issue resolution. - For future product development programs, coordinate and align with architecture teams to drive planning for successful integration and performance improvement. - Identify and highlight technical risk areas and mitigation strategies in partnership with Apple technologists. - Develop tools and methods (e.g. specification documents, test plans) to increase efficiency and determinism of subsequent capability integrations. - Cross-functionally communicate key developments and updates on new projects/products at executive level.
Education & Experience
BS degree in Engineering required, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred.