This role can be located anywhere in North America
The Americas Price Strategy Leader is a vital new role within the Regional Business Unit, aligned with the overall Rockwell Automation corporate growth strategy. This role will be focused upon Rockwell Automation core products and meeting accelerated market share growth objectives across the Americas. This role will require a proactive segmented market approach, optimizing the core product portfolio, and accelerating revenue growth, while driving profitability for the company. This role will incorporate new ways of thinking, new ideas, and innovation to assure success across the Americas. Leveraging technology will be key to success, enabling faster, more informed, and data driven decisions. The Americas Price Strategy Leader will leverage these tools while collaborating across the organization to meet customer demand.
Americas Price Strategy Leader Principal Duties and Responsibilities include:
Financial P&L assessments
Develop and manage market segmented growth programs
Consult and provide pricing guidance on top opportunities
Develop and manage business rules to drive organizational effectiveness
Develop and provide guidance on pricing strategies based on product lifecycle
Analyze and provide guidance on market competition and trends through data analysis
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Bachelor of science degree in an engineering or technology field. Additional business related degree/experience desired
- Prior experience in technical sales desired
- Previous business management and/or product management responsibility desired
- A solid approach to problem solving, good communication skills, influence capabilities and an ability to work within a matrixed, remote, global, and virtual team environment to achieve objectives is required.
Global Sales & Marketing
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions:
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).