Sodexo has an exciting new opening for a Human Resources Information Analyst on our payroll Operations team. This role will work out of our offices in Cheektowaga, NY.
The Payroll Analyst is responsible for leading the functions of the Payroll Operations team in the preparation of hourly and salaried payroll for 130k employees in multiple states.
- Configuration and testing of Pay Rules
- Responsible for training and updating processes in the department.
- Supporting the units processing alternate pay documents
- Oversight of Except Payroll administration
- Administrator for the Electronic Payroll Register (EPR); implementation, data integrity and user support _
- customer service call desk
- electronic distribution system;
- state and federal pay compliance and internal controls.
- oversees application tables that drive paycheck calculations;
- creates reports for funding and accounting,
- authority on check and account reconciliations to meet controls.
- leads process improvement efforts, procedures, policies and deliverables.
- contact for Finance and Audit groups for fraudulent presentations and finance variances.
- Experience with payroll processing practice and systems (ADP preferred) and background in accounting and bank functions.
- Multi-state payroll experience
- experience with Kronos TLM and pay rules, staff supervision experience helpful.
- Payroll certification; FPC or CPP preferred.
Prepares statistical summaries and special reports employee information. Provides data and analysis to support company wide projects and initiatives. Designs and generates ad-hoc reports in support of Human Resources day-to-day activities. Assists users with administrative tasks; requiring the use of sophisticated applications and/or advanced computer skills. Responsibilities include processing/reviewing employee information and maintaining employee records. Provides assistance and support for system design and development. Follows and ensures all ISO standards and requirements are met. Identifies problems and implements corrective actions, when system failures occur. Performs necessary system maintenance and audits, to ensure data integrity and accuracy.