Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire to make a difference._
Sodexo Government Services has an exciting opportunity for a General Manager 3- Food _for the United States Marine Corps- West- Mess Hall 620 l_ocated in San Diego, CA. The Depot's primary function is to take quality young individuals from the western two-thirds of the United States and transform them through the foundations of rigorous basic training, our shared legacy, and a commitment to our Core Values, preparing them to win our Nation’s battles in service to the country. The depot is also home to: Drill Instructor School which teaches sergeants, staff sergeants and gunnery sergeants what it takes to make Marines; and Recruiters School which teaches noncommissioned officers and staff NCO's how to find America's best and brightest and bring them into our ranks.
This position offers a great opportunity to join Sodexo's growing Government Services Segment!
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day _operations;_?_
- deliver high quality food _service;_?_
- achieve company and client financial targets and _goals;_?_?_
- develop and maintain client and customer _relationships;_?_
- develop strategic plans;_?_
- create a positive environment;_ _and/or_
- ensure Sodexo _s_tandards are met._?_
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:?_
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work _collaboratively;_?_
- have a strong background in safety and sanitation _compliance;_?_
- can_ manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer _service;_?_
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed;?_and/or_
- demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) The Market Connection (TMC_)_ and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience, where applicable._
_Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
_W_e offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, _Healthcare_, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs._
Working for Sodexo:
_At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry._
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Provides team leadership & training
- Controls unit financials
- Directs daily food operations for quality & safety standards
- Supervises day to day activities
- Delegates authority
- Assigns & prioritizes activities
- Monitors operating standards
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Support workplace inclusion activities