Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Nov 20, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200208538
Do you have a passion for invention and self-challenge? Do you thrive on pushing the limits of what's considered feasible? As part of our Battery Engineering group, you'll help craft creative battery solutions that deliver more energy in smaller spaces than ever before. You'll work across disciplines to transform improved hardware elements into a single, integrated design. Join us, and you'll help us innovate new battery technologies that continually outperform the previous iterations. By collaborating with other product development groups across Apple, you'll push the industry boundaries of what batteries can do and improve the product experience for our customers across the world.
- Advanced Tableau development skills required
- Strong SQL/RDBMS experience required (Oracle preferred)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills is required
- Tableau server maintenance experience, including server upgrade, backup, troubleshooting, is required (version 2019.4 & up strongly preferred)
- Proficiency with Tableau Prep is a plus
- Designs, develops, and maintains complex Tableau reports for scalability, manageability, extensibility, performance, and re-use. - Provides technical expertise in areas of architecture, design, and implementation. - Determines the best implementation that will meet the design of the architect. - Works with other teams to create useful reports and dashboards that provide insight, improve/automate processes, or otherwise add value to team. - Works through iterative review cycles to deliver results that meet or exceed user expectations. - Sets and adheres to software coding and style guides to ensure consistency. - Resolves support tickets related to Tableau reports.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in CS OR CE (MS Preferred)