Do you have a passion for helping people? Is attention to detail the hallmark of your success? Join a team where you can make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a Patient Services Operations Manager 2 for Boston Children's Hospital located in Boston, MA. In this role, you will direct and participate in all of the daily patient services operations, utilizing "At Your Request" a specialty meal program. This is an operational position and does not oversee the clinical nutrition or have any clinical nutrition responsibilities but will work closely with the clinical nutrition team.
The successful candidate will:
- oversee Sodexo’s Patient Dining Program and daily meal rounding inclusive of service recovery;
- collaborate with clinical, food service and interdisciplinary teams to enhance the patient experience;
- perform tray assessments to ensure food quality and presentation and tray accuracy; and
- perform management functions that include direct supervision of hourly associates including employee development.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- good management and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies;
- passion for our patients and customers to ensure our Sodexo CARES (Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Enthusiasm and Service) behaviors are followed daily;
- knowledge_ of nutrition and specialized diets; and/or
- experience with oversight of diet offices.
Learn more about Boston Children's Hospital at
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies