Senior Business Systems Analyst - AMR IS&T
Austin , Texas , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Nov 30, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200207269
The people here at Apple don't just build products - they create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. AMR IS&T supports a diverse group business functions within Apple for Sales, Customer Support and Services. AMR IS&T seeks to provide technical leadership and support that enables revenue growth, operational excellence, extraordinary customer experiences and protects Apple's assets. The Senior Business Systems Analyst will take a vision or aspiration, tackle a problem and turn it into positive business actions. The Senior Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for providing functional analysis of business requirements, partner with engineers on technical requirements, prioritize resources and influence priorities, lead projects cross functionally, support testing, implementation and post-implementation support. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
- Validated ability deploying package and custom solutions for business process enablement. Experience in sales enablement processes preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of all facets of the software development life cycle, waterfall and agile project methodologies.
- Interviewing and process mapping skills to elicit business requirements and document business processes.
- Meticulous organizational skills to own the complex details of requirements, agreements, and project plans.
- Shown strength with project management tools, MS Office, iWork tools.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to influence senior leaders with compelling messaging.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on and deliver multiple sophisticated projects concurrently and complete work on time.
- Very strong teamwork ethic and empathy for the users of solutions.
You will take innovative concepts and transform them into real business process solutions. You will be responsible for addressing problems, devising solutions and driving them to implementation. In this role you will be an internal partner to business teams at Apple and Apple's corporate IS&T function. You will engage in all of the components of the software development life cycle, with exception to the construction. You will advocate for your ideas to partners and senior leaders and influence the direction of solutions. You will be leading the projects, supervising the issues, maintaining history of the discussions and deliberations, ensuring work is completed on time with high quality. We build relationships with partners in business and IS&T. We advocate for their partners, serve as an honest broker in solving problems. We meticulously document requirements, project plans playbacks, planning meetings. We facilitate with engineers for the best possible solution design. We anticipate problems, proactively mitigate the risks and influence direction. We communicate to partners and senior leaders, keeping them aware and informed on plans, risks and issues. We engage throughout the software development life cycle and post implementation support and optimization.
Education & Experience