Sodexo is looking for Senior Strategic Supply Management Director for our Corporate Services Facilities segment. This position will focus on Facilities Management supplies & services across our corporate services business including manufacturing, corporate office, pharma and GxP life-sciences customers. You must have a proven track record and successful background in reducing costs for Facilities Management and pharma life science supplies and services. We are proud of our Sodexo values of team spirit, service spirit and spirit of progress therefore we are looking for that LEADER that brings with them the same values & passion around the Sodexo culture!
- Provide leadership, guidance and support Corporate Services FM segment to develop comprehensive Global Category Strategies.
- Actively engage with senior leaders of the various services and supplies to ensure alignment of Category Strategies to meet and/or exceed business objectives.
- Establish and facilitate execution of Strategic Sourcing programs across all FM supplies and services within the respective categories.
- Drive accountability and deliver results on key financial metrics - cost savings and trade working capital improvement, using enablers like low Cost Country sourcing, supplier rationalization, value engineering, knowledge-based sourcing etc.
- Strive towards achieving world class supplier performance by driving continuous improvement initiatives and active collaboration with strategic suppliers for FM.
- Lead major Supplier Contract/ Price negotiations.
- Support the business units in resolving Supplier Delivery, Quality or Commercial issues which have been escalated to the Category team.
- Support of Make vs Buy decisions.
- Develops and Implement Account Strategic Plans, optimizes the value of Segment and regional category spend using strategic sourcing model.
- Direct and continuous interface and coordination with divisional customers related to supply chain initiatives.
- Creates and develops strategic relationships with Key Suppliers to Global & Strategic Accounts
- Identifies Spend Categories and develops RFPs and ensures best Pricing of Services and Materials for IFM
This position is VIRTUAL so you can live anywhere in the Mid-west, Southeast or Northeast. The candidate must be able and willing to travel 80%.
Six-Sigma Black Belt is a plus.
Responsible to design and Implement category strategies which significantly improve the commercial performance at a group and regional level while maintaining compliance to company policy and standards and mitigating all risk. Directs large scale supply management activities in the development and implementation of complex formulaic strategic plans, and optimization of total company category spend. Provides oversight to multiple and complex contracts. Interfaces with internal divisional customers to coordinate and integrate the flow of materials and information among suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and customers. Conducts and/or manages supply chain analysis according to the strategic sourcing model. Develops and implements supply chain designs, models, strategies and/or processes to improve the business. Provides supervision and/or leadership to Sr Managers and/or Directors, and is accountable for departmental plans, including business, production and organizational priorities. Controls resources and policy formation in area of responsibility. Negotiates for competitive pricing to maximize company profitability. Actively communicates and supports Global Supply Chain operations and Entegra business initiatives.