You see opportunities rather than problems. Share your vision and inspire others.
Sodexo is seeking a Senior Manager, Operations Support for our Healthcare Technology Business Segment. This Senior Manager is responsible for vendor contract management for HTM Vendors.
- Working closely with the business users to support corporate procurement and vendor management objectives;
- Leading contract strategy meetings to identify issues and client requirements, facilitate pricing discussions, and obtain senior management input on timelines and deliverables;
- Overseeing organizational contract development and management activities and enforce organizational principles of integrity and compliance;
- Managing contract review meetings to ensure delivery against objectives and contract budgets.
- Developing regular reports on contract milestones, execution and risk, and inform internal customers, vendors and management of activities and progress through regular written and verbal communication;
- Oversight for the entire sub-contract process from beginning of the request to execution of Agreement and delivery of Purchase Order.
Ideal candidates will present the following profile:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of medical equipment, uses, and components across multiple modalities.
- Knowledge of OEM’s and ISO’s
- Demonstrated experience in development and evaluation of service contracts for bids and request for proposals (including scope of work preparation and pricing sheets)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and possess a shared organizational value for integrity, flexibility and professional/ethical behavior
- Demonstrated experience handling multiple assignments and heavy workload while meeting tight deadlines
- Demonstrated negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish good working relationships with outside vendor representatives, including experience interacting and negotiating with all levels of management, both internal and external
This is a virtual (home office) position and the candidate may reside anywhere in the continental U.S.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we have CTM positions at numerous client locations across the United States. Continue your search for CTM jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Supports Operations through the successful dissemination of programs, processes, and products. Plays a key role in supporting start-ups, operations training, standards implementation and audits. Performs workload analysis for staffing purposes, retention efforts and develops / deploys new best practices. Provides input regarding opportunities for product / service or brand enhancements while test piloting products/programs, etc. Assists with modification of products / services to meet operational needs. Assists with Unit Operating System development and initial installation of new products, services and programs.