Community Engagement Specialist
Miami , Florida , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Dec 1, 2020
Role Number: 200209527
Home Office: Yes
The people here at Apple don't just create products - they create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Do you have a passion for helping others get the most out of their Apple experiences? Contributors in the Apple Support Community make a difference in the lives of thousands of Apple customers by voluntarily sharing their passions, skills and know-how. We're looking for someone who derives great satisfaction out of helping these volunteers get the most out of their Apple Communities experience. The Apple Support Community is like no other - uniquely focused on delivering amazing customer experiences. We connect loyal customers with others so they can exchange ideas and receive support for their products and services. The ideal candidate will have a keen knowledge of Apple's products and services and a deep understanding of Apple's culture to help build an engaging community of contributors.
- Minimum 5 years in a business or customer support environment.
- Fluent Spanish speaker with excellent verbal and written communications skills. A high level of English fluency is also required.
- At least two years of management or supervisory experience, including operational, relationship and leadership skills.
- At least one year of experience in project and change management, prioritizing deliverables, projects and relationships.
- Customer-focused, self-motivated and driven to deliver an extraordinary customer experience.
- Proven proficiency in technology, particularly Apple products.
- Strong decision-making and prioritization skills; experience handling and leading complex operational processes and deadlines.
- Ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Thorough knowledge of online communities and leading-edge social media.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Sharp problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Community management, social media, or marketing background a plus.
As a Community Engagement Specialist, you will be responsible for strategizing, planning and implementing the rollout of community member engagement programs. You will conduct outreach and build relationships with community members to increase community interest and engagement, and to foster relationships. You will introduce community members to the exciting world of the Apple Support Community to have meaningful interactions, and turn curious visitors and first time contributors into regular contributors. - Define and propose new community member onboarding program to increase new community engagement and satisfaction/retention towards specific metrics. - Conduct analysis of community members' engagement trends and provide deeper insights on outcomes. - Create a warm and welcoming engagement process for community members, inspire them through approachability and action and nurture relationships throughout their journey. - Contribute, author, or edit formal communications to new community members according to Apple privacy and editorial guidelines. Implement metrics to analyze messaging program effectiveness. - Help identify rewards and incentive programs to encourage healthy behaviors. - Participate in platform testing and release management including filing tickets with corporate IT department and following up until tickets are closed. - Partner with internal and external operations teams in leading cross-functional projects with high attention to detail and decision making. - Collaborate with global teams outside of traditional work hours. This will require schedule and work time flexibility. - Extensive video conferencing. - Domestic and international travel required.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience