Grow your career with a team that shares your desire to make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking a Full-Time Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at Olathe Medical Center. Olathe Medical Center, a 300 bed acute care hospital located in Olathe, Kansas (Kansas City Area).
The successful candidate will:
- Conduct inpatient nutrition assessments, perform nutrition-focused physical exams, provide nutrition support recommendations and diet education following the Nutrition Care Process and utilizing the ADIME charting format.
- Have a strong understanding of the connection between diet, lifestyle and disease and how these factors impact wellness
- Have experience documenting in the electronic medical record; experience with Cerner charting system a plus.
- Have a strong focus on driving outstanding patient satisfaction results and driving process improvement activities.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have the ability to work closely in a multidisciplinary team setting and participate in unit rounding.
- Be flexible, a team player, and possess good time management skills
- Able to maintain a highly visible role, interact with clients, represent the department on hospital-wide medical staff, nursing and interdisciplinary committees
- Possess the ability to work well with physicians/providers, nursing, and ancillary staff and work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently and be outcome focused
- Participate in Clinical Dietitian orientation and competencies, coordinate clinical internship rotations and work on a variety of units providing nutrition care.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Work as part of the clinical team and play an integral role with a mission to exceed client satisfaction through the application of Sodexo programs
- Lead and drive Performance Improvement and Quality Management projects
- Be self-directed, flexible, a team player with excellent time management, verbal, and written communication skills
- Have prior experience with electronic medical records charting (Cerner preferred) and the nutrition care process
- Have strong desire to continue learning and advancing skills
- Assist the General Manager and/ or the Clinical Lead Dietitian with other projects as needed.
- Licensure in Kansas required prior to employment
To learn more about the hospital please click: _https://www.olathehealth.org/
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. _Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Responsible for providing direct comprehensive nutrition services
-Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..