Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a Clinical Nutrition Manager 2 position at Mountainside Hospital in Montclair, NJ. As part of the Ardent Health System, the Clinical Nutrition manager will oversee this 230-bed facility which involves managing the inpatient and outpatient nutritional programs.
The Clinical Nutrition Manager will:
- Be highly motivated with solid clinical and supervisory experience;
- Provide direction and guidance for the clinical nutrition programs establishing the highest caliber standards of care;
- Work with a team of Registered Dietitians and supervise staff development of clinical professionals and food service staff;
- Work closely with the Food Service Managers providing support and integration with the clinical team;
- Collaborate with the implementation and management of Sodexo’s meal service programs and menu management system;
- Responsible for meeting Joint Commission/State/Federal and company standards;
- Proactively seek out and maintain collaborative relationships with key stakeholders that is integral to moving efforts of the department forward;
- Responsible for performance improvement/quality management activities at this institution;
- Have experience with Epic EMR and Healthtouch computer systems (preferred).
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and at least 1-2 years of healthcare management experience;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in food service in relation to optimizing the patient meal experience;
- Good time management skills, be a self-starter, hardworking, and a team player.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a medium to large account or multiple accounts under one contract in a system. Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
-Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-May provide direct nutrition care to population served
-Establishes and executes operating standards, implements quality improvements, manages the budget and communicates them to other departments.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services.
-Promotes nutrition services and stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).
-Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client, regional or national initiatives, projects, and implements the service program(s).