Apple Media Products - Data Engineer
Seattle , Washington , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Dec 5, 2020
Role Number: 200207988
- Deep understanding of processing structured data in XML Json and Protobuf.
- Ability to create clear visualization of complex information
- Demonstrable experience with summarizing large data sets
- Understanding of automation scripts and frameworks
- Programming skills in Swift or Objective C a plus
- Ability to investigate, debug and triage difficult problems and independently work towards results
- Highly organized, creative, motivated, and passionate about achieving results
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver with meticulous attention to detail
- An enthusiasm for user-focused design & high-quality products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed to facilitate close interaction with development teams, management, and other organizations within Apple
The Apple Media Products Engineering team are looking for a motivated and hardworking engineer who has an eye for visualizing and analyzing complex data. The ideal candidate would be skilled at taking raw data and summarizing and presenting the main results in clear and innovative ways . You will have a unique and rewarding opportunity to be part of and shape upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple's customers every day. This position requires a motivated, highly-technical engineer to create, maintain, and expand automation for Apple Media Products apps and services. You will help drive the innovation in automation development and work closely with engineering teams to identify and act on the opportunities for data analysis and visualization!
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.