Location: 6126-Carolina Waste Hauling
North Charleston, South Carolina
Join Waste Connections, Inc., and Connect with Your Future!
WASTE CONNECTIONS, Inc. (NYSE: WCN) â" We are an integrated solid waste services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services in 39 states and 6 Canadian Provinces. We, 15,000+ employees, foster a work culture of Servant Leadership.
Our goal is to create an environment where self-directed, empowered employees strive to consistently fulfill our constituent commitments and seek to create positive impacts through interactions with customers, communities, and fellow employees, always relying on our Operating Values as the foundation for our existence.
Carolina Waste is currently looking for a Territory Manager for our Charleston, SC market area. Â
- Selling commercial waste removal and disposal services
- Preparing proposals, calling on new and existing customers, and utilizing /owning our Salesforce driven CRM tool, ARES.
- Being the main point of contact for a current book of business of commercial accounts
- Interacting with customers, non-profit, business associations, and trade shows
- Gathering contract expiration dates, documenting existing customer concerns, and working with other departments to satisfy customer requests for service
- 70% of your time will be spent in your designated territory, prospecting, building relationships, and exploring market opportunities.
- 30% of this position will be spent in the office doing team building, strategic planning, and account management.
The Position Provides:
- A competitive base salary plus commission!
- As a Territory Manager you will also be eligible to perform to participate in Waste Connections new âWin-Win Equity Programâ. This is a quarterly incentive which is designed to provide a vehicle for you to earn equity ownership of the company â" your efforts will be rewarded with more than just commission!
- Annual Chairmanâs Club recognition for top national performers! (Fantastic trip to island paradise)
- Guaranteed commission for the 1st three months with completion of on-boarding!
- Excellent opportunities to advance within this growing company!
- Company paid Cell Phone and Microsoft Surface Pro!
- Mileage reimbursement!
- 2+Â years outside sales/B2B experienceÂ preferred
- Solid Waste industry experience a plus, not required
- Bachelorâs degree preferred
- Reliable transportationÂ
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability.Â We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".Â
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action /Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans).